Northern Industrial Battery Services Ltd recognises its duty to protect data for all stakeholders involved in the business. Whether they be employees, customers, persons contacted to promote sales, or any other person involved with our business undertaking.
We do not collect personal information from site users unless the user submits it directly to us through this website. This would include:
- Calling us through the use of a mobile device from our website.
- Contacting us through our inquiry form.
This website collects non-personally identifiable information through cookies. For more information on this please see our cookies policy within this website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We adhere to the principles relating to processing of personal data set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).which require personal data to be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner (lawfulness, fairness and transparency).
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (purpose limitation).
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed (data minimisation).
- Accurate and where necessary kept up to date (accuracy).
- Not kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed (storage limitation).
- Processed in a manner that ensures its security using appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (security, integrity and confidentiality).
- Not transferred to another country without appropriate safeguards being in place (transfer limitation).
- Made available to data subjects and data subjects allowed to exercise certain rights in relation to their personal data (data subject's rights and requests).
We are responsible for and must be able to demonstrate compliance with the data protection principles listed above (accountability).
Users have rights when it comes to how we handle their personal data. These include rights to:
- Withdraw consent to processing at any time.
- Receive certain information about the Data Controller's processing activities.
- Request access to their personal data that we hold.
- Prevent our use of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Ask us to erase personal data if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed or to rectify inaccurate data or to complete incomplete data.
- Restrict processing in specific circumstances.
- Challenge processing which has been justified on the basis of our legitimate interests or in the public interest.
- Request a copy of an agreement under which personal data is transferred outside of the EEA.
- Object to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling (ADM).
- Prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to the data subject or anyone else.
- Be notified of a personal data breach which is likely to result in high risk to their rights and freedoms.
- Make a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- In limited circumstances, receive or ask for their personal data to be transferred to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
The term ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Northern Industrial Battery Services Ltd or NiBS as the owner of this website. Whose registered address is Unit 1 Four Crosses Business Park, Four Crosses, Llanymynech, Powys, SY22 6ST. Company registration number 04073791, VAT registration 617 1001 90. The term ‘you’, ‘viewer’ or ‘user’ refers to the viewer or user of the website.